Co-Creation Labs: a Peer-To-Peer Hands-On Experience
Book your place at the 1st Co-creation Lab "Solutions for African smart addressing systems"
Logistics Critical Mile in Africa is the framework of six virtual laboratories where you will increase your problem-solving, learn what’s new in logistics and work with amazing people.
Boost your problem-solving skills facing real African logistics issues in the critical mile!
DIGILOGIC Labs are the opportunity for innovators, employees and entrepreneurs to refine their problem-solving attitude and the capability to spotlight the potential of digital technologies in the Logistics Critical Mile.
The original approach and the groupwork bringing together different mindsets and backgrounds will create an added value for all the participants.
Our experts will engage you in co-creation, design thinking, know-how exchange, fast prototyping, blend learning during a 2-week program that will boost your personal skills and your network.
Join a team of peers from Europe and Africa to prototype your digital solution in this virtual hands-on international experience.
6 co-creation laboratories will be offered in year 2022 and 2023. During the laboratories a series of African business cases in the Logistics Critical Mile will be presented and analyzed with the support of European and African DIHs facilitators.
Participants – techy guys, would-be entrepreneurs and self-employed people, startups, SMEs, ICT professionals will have the chance to collaboratively work on feasible solutions to answer a concrete problem statement, leveraging on digital technologies.
We will accommodate up to 20 people per Lab.
Who can join?:
- University students with significant interest in logistics, entrepreneurship, innovation
- Would-be entrepreneurs that are developing their business idea
- Tech startups founders or employees
- IT developers
- Micro and small enterprises owners
- Informal economy actors in the logistics critical mile
- DIGILOGIC beneficiaries from other project activities: students that have completed the DIGILOGIC capacity building programme, beneficiaries of the mentorship program, Challenges’ applicants
- Commitment to take part to the whole Lab programme (4 sessions x 4 hours each)
- Eagerness to be active in the groupwork
- English is the working language
- Fully digital environment: participants have to provide IT equipment, ideally including camera and headset and a good connection